What Will They Do With Us? (d6)1. Kill us all
2. Eat us one by one
3. Make slaves of us
4. Mutilate us, take our stuff and let us go
5. Drag us before their leader to answer for our trespasses
6. Parley to find out what the misunderstanding was
Brutal enemies roll twice, taking the lower result. Merciful enemies roll twice, taking the higher result.
When? (d4)1. Immediately
2. After they catch their breath
3. After a brief confinement
4. After an eternity of confinement
Rash captors roll twice, taking the lesser result. Contemplative captors roll twice, taking the higher result.
Capricious captors invariably change their minds given enough time. Re-roll on the first table (ignore Brutal and Merciful effects). Maybe they eat three of you and merely rob the rest.
Confinement might mean being tied up near the fire, sat on, impaled through the hand on something tall and sharp, tossed in a hastily dug pit (which they made us dig), or rotting in an actual prison.