The book contains 48 Trilemma Adventures, from Stellarium of the Vinteralf to The Mouth of Spring. Each one has been reformatted, re-edited, and in some cases extensively rewritten, re-illustrated or expanded.
Also inside are 70 pages of new material:
- an illustrated bestiary with 97 denizens of the adventures
- an appendix of 86 rarities & magical items
- ten solid pages of hooks, rumors and secrets
- 6 regional gazetteers tying the adventure locations into a ready-to-use campaign setting
- a full-color regional map, in GM and player versions
- a complete index of places, people, cults, sorcerers, demigods, and more
- 6 pages of lore revealing the origins of the Martoi, the Seree, and more
- a bonus adventure, Into the Silent Temple, set in the aftermath of the Kickstarter invasion scenario
All in all, it's 178 pages of fantasy adventuring content.